What We Collect
We may collect the following information to send you information via email:
- Contact information including email address
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You have the right to opt out at any time. The emails are sent out by MailChimp which also provides an unsubscribe.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure, Clinical Exercise is a secure https website and is stored on secure servers.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. We do not however pass on any details to third party sites.
- You can ask us to provide the details we have on our website as a pdf.
- if you have previously agreed to us contacting you, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use contact email.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.