• Angela Hartley, Director of Clinical Exercise
• A Registered Nurse with cardiac expertise
• A specialist Personal Trainer
• A Cardiac Rehabilitation Exercise Specialist
• A Nutritional Therapist
• I have a particular desire to help people who want to get fit and keep fit in spite of their medical history
• Take a different approach that is hard to find within the health care system
• Offer assessments, support, expertise, equipment, guidance, recipes and more
• Work in conjunction with your healthcare team
• Assess your medical history, medications and current treatment
• Design bespoke programmes combining exercise and nutritional guidance to suit your lifestyle
• Conduct one-on-one exercise sessions in the comfort of your own home
• Ensure you perform safe exercises, correct technique and nurture your confidence
• Provide ongoing support throughout your programme
I’m known as a “life-changer”. By implementing small changes each week, I will change your lifestyle without it feeling like a monumental task. In 3 months you will be fitter and healthier. In 6 months you will look and feel like a new person and won’t look back.
I know how to uncomplicate the process of recovery and lifestyle change and break it down into easy-to-do steps that won’t take up a huge amount of time or drain your bank account.
I stay up–to-date on the latest research about safe exercise and healthy food. You will receive only proven advice, not fads that change every few months.
I will make sure you don’t make the mistakes many others have made that only hold you back from moving on with your life. Your recovery will be quicker, you will feel stronger and you can get on with your life sooner. People won’t believe you’ve just had a major health scare!
I’ve successfully helped busy executives of highly successful businesses to return to work less than one week after stents and one month after bypass surgery. They learnt how to manage their life in a way that enabled them to look after their health AND continue to be at the top of their game.
I’ve also helped hundreds of others get fit, lose weight and feel more confident. From those who haven’t exercised for years to ex-athletes who have lost their fitness, I have helped many people who didn’t think it was possible to feel fit and healthy again.
I will develop a programme that is tailored to you. The care and attention given to the development of each programme is crucial to your success. Exercise, nutrition and training programmes are fantastic during the session but it is the knowledge and confidence that you can continue on your own that really counts.
• I am results driven using blood pressure, body measurements, blood sugar, cholesterol and more as benchmark for your success
• I am discreet, personal and bespoke in my approach
• I focus on London and Surrey and come to you with all equipment included
“ After my heart attack I wasn’t sure where to start. After working with Angela I am even fitter and healthier than before my heart attack. It is so great to have my confidence back.”
“I am delighted with my results and have so much more energy.”
“ I couldn’t do it by myself in the beginning and now I am confident to exercise regularly.”
“ Whatever age, size or shape you are, anyone can do it. Angela uses just the right amount of motivation and gentle persuasion to get you going!”
If you think you or a friend could benefit from our programmes, please do get in touch!